In Venezuelan recipes the mixture of flavors and colors is important, that is why in something as basic as the arepa there are so many variations throughout the national territory.
In this case, we show you the arepa domino, which is characterized for being filled with grated white cheese and black beans. A breakfast or dinner not so light but super delicious without any doubt.
Ingredients for the Arepa Domino recipe:
- 1/2 pound of black beans
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 pound of grated white cheese
Preparation of the Arepa Domino recipe:
- Prepare the dough for the arepas and cook them.
- Open the arepas and pour in the butter.
- Fill each arepa with a little bit of beans and some grated white cheese.
- Venezuelan Cachapas – All you want to know
- Venezuelan Hallacas: Our Christmas’ dish
- All Caciques of Venezuela